A petite chain bracelet with glass evil eye bead and frosted glass accents. Bracelets tend to turn in wear, however the weight on this design is primarily at the back portion which sits under the wrist, encouraging the evil eye bead to stay visible at top.
• a 6mm glass evil eye bead sits centered between a petite but sturdy link sterling silver curb chain, with hand wired 4mm frosted glass at either end
• lightweight sterling spring ring and small closed circle clasp
• 1-1.25" larger than wrist measurement is recommended for this dainty bracelet
• choose your length (pictured bracelets are 7") and color (dark blue, red, purple, yellow, green, aqua) - be sure to leave your length and color choice in the notes section at checkout
• looking for this style as an anklet, or something super low profile with tiny accent beads instead of frosted glass? Send us a message!
This bracelet is well suited for normal wear, but is not recommended for caregiver metal use.
Shipping time: typically ready to ship within 1-2 days of order
Seashore Design Studio offers a line of durable handmade necklaces made with busy caregivers in mind. In the popular "mama metal" style, these pieces are smooth and strong, well suited to keeping little fingers busy when being held or fed. Handcrafted heirloom quality pieces are made from fine and sterling silver, and will last for many years of memories.
Please remove your metal before swimming, bathing or sleeping, and be sure to inspect it on a regular basis if little hands are playing with it.